Anyone find this annoying?

I'm with oldham in the 2009/2010 season. But every time I attend an oldham reserve team game - i get this stupid message saying the media didn't know why I was there!!! When its obvious because i'm watching my reserve players!!!

yes im 100% with you. cant a manager watch his u18s in peace??? also, even more annoying, is when you are an international manager as well as a club manager and when you watch a potential sigining in an international match it says "critics suggest he is making most of the FA's travel budget" or something along those lines when really you arn't going for the international teams benefit but for the clubs benefit.

(sidenote)

Yes. I find this annoying. Topic title's that don't really explain what they're on about.

(/sidenote)

I hate the messages that sometimes come up when I watch my players at international level, or the World Cup Final. I just want to watch a good game of football without the media knowing. Maybe there should be a 'watch from home' option?

(sidenote)

Yes. I find this annoying. Topic title's that don't really explain what they're on about.

(/sidenote)

I hate the messages that sometimes come up when I watch my players at international level, or the World Cup Final. I just want to watch a good game of football without the media knowing. Maybe there should be a 'watch from home' option?

why not a disguise yourself option while you're at it? The question would be: does it really have an influence with your employers or the fans?

It also begs the question of what on earth "the media" are doing watching Oldham reserves so closely anyway! It must be a slow sports day when reporters start writing columns about a manager watching his reserve team!

cheeky. I was watching some regens i had just signed

Archived