End of Game

Is there an end of game on football manager.

There is no end, just more and more Football manger untill your life is utterly consumed

The only limit is how much your Computer can take. I remember a while ago someone posted a link to a game from 200 years in the future, it was unplayable it took 30 seconds to register anything i did.

Guest roberto922

That would be me or that one that posted a week after me :) I wouldn't say it was unplayable, it was like a career game with 8-9 nations IMO.

You won't die, although you will start getting some funny comments about how you're too old to manage anymore, the game has passed you by, etc. :D

To the original poster, there's no "Game Over" screen, if that's what you mean. You may find that a specific manager is unable to continue, because his reputation has dropped low enough that no team in any playable league is willing to hire him. (For example, if I only have the E.P.L. loaded, and my reputation drops so low that I could only get a job at the League One level, then I can go on holiday forever and never get a job ... so the game might as well be "over" for me.)

However, even in that case the save-game isn't finished, because you can always create a new manager and have him take over a team (or start unemployed, your preference).

Archived