League Reputation

hi, does anybody know when football manager 2009 is out? joking :)

I can only find posts about players/club/manager reputation. My question is about league reputation? is there such thing and can it increase and decrease? I'm asking because I was wondering if, as PSG, I were to win the champions league etc, would this raise the leagues reputation which in turn would lead to increased prize money and tv revenue? because i've noticed money is pretty scarce in the league and its hard to attract players who feel "a move to france would be the wrong move".

was just wondering thats all,

cheers

There's several threads on this so perhaps you should search in future. According to what i've read in these threads its possible for your league rep to increase if you win the champions league but I don't know how acurate this information is though.

There's several threads on this so perhaps you should search in future. According to what i've read in these threads its possible for your league rep to increase if you win the champions league but I don't know how acurate this information is though.

A league's reputation cannot increase or decrease, it is only UEFA Coefficients that can change and an individual club's reputation.

That is why people taking part in Gundo's Challenge in the Challenge forum struggle to complete it with a club from a nation with a poor league reputation, as it can never increase overtime to attract the better players.

Hopefully this is one of the issues that FM09 (or FM10) will resolve. :)

Archived