Arsenal in League Two

i'm not sure if this should be in editor's hideaway or general discussion, but i decided to post it here.

i'm bored of playing games trying to get small teams to the top or trying out new leagues so now i want a game that will just run easily and be quite fun.

i've decided to put arsenal in league 2, put all their first team players at other clubs and try to build a rly good young team and win the premiership in 4 years. what i was wondering was what repuation would i give arsenal? obviously they wouldnt have a premiership reputation any more, but they also wouldnt have a league two repuation because they still have world class facilities and have a lot of history and would have more chance of attracting a player than say, wycombe. so, any suggestions?

Leeds have a big reputation for a League 1 side at around 5000. You could try setting it at that or maybe go a bit lower. I think some Championship clubs have reputations of just over 4000. Hope you get some idea from that.

Why not set it at a top 6/half league one club?

Problem is, the board are going to expect you to win at all costs and be very critical if you don't succeed.

yeh i was thinkin it might be around there. the only problem was that i think it was on FM07 when i gave cardiff a really high reputation while still in the championship, and the board expectation at the start of the season was "the board expects cardiff to secure european football this season", or something similar, so i'm a bit worried that something could go wrong if i set a league 2 club with a repuation of a league 1 club

Well, setting it at a L1 club should have that effect, I wouldn't have thought but obviously, I can't promise I'm right :)

By the time you're in L1/CCC it should have sort of evened itself out anyway.

Archived