Fm 2008- who should I manage?

I love fm games and have played the for years (Chmanager before)

but recently I havn't been able to get into the games and enjoy them..

I am constantly restarting games trying different team but everytime i get frustrated and restart..

Has anyone got any tips on who I should manage?

I need a team that will keep me entertained and wanting to play on all the time?

Thanks

Bluebirdscott x

Not entirely useful now, but I'm really looking forward to FM09 and starting as Luton Town with -30 points in League 2, with a garage load of pants players and virtually no money. That will be entertaining, though perhaps not in a successful way!!

Decided to have two teams running..

1. Arsenal - Will develop the young talent and add one or two quality players. e.g Podolski.

Targets to do well in both europe and the premier league.

2. Not sure yet-

A not so big team in Spain or Italy (Not Barca, Real, Valenia and so on) will rely on loans and free transfers.. Try and break the big team's domination :)

Nice one Fellas

1. Arsenal - Will develop the young talent and add one or two quality players. e.g Podolski.

Targets to do well in both europe and the premier league.

Nice one Fellas

Arsenal are a great team to manage, I had my most successful game ever as Arsenal, I sold the likes of Lehmann, Gilberto, Gallas etc. and played a team of under 23's (apart from Toure), I was thinking that I would have to sacrifice winning major trophies at first to give the players experience, but in the first season I won the league and got to the Champions League final, but it can get boring a few years in when the likes of Chelsea & Man Utd's best players get old and retire and you start winning the league easily every year.

This team pretty much won everything almost every year until about 2017 when I got bored and resigned.

GK - Kameni

RB - Eboue

LB - Clichy

CB - Toure

CB - Kompany

RM - Walcott

LM - Matias Fernandez

CM - Fabregas

CM - Nasri

ST - Adebayor

ST - Van Persie

Not sure yet-

A not so big team in Spain or Italy (Not Barca, Real, Valenia and so on) will rely on loans and free transfers.. Try and break the big team's domination :)

Nice one Fellas

Salamanca!, you can send your players from Arsenal on loan there !

Archived