How Do I Put Kits On My Game?? - Quick Reply If Possible Guys -

You also need to create a config file for your kits, easiest way is to use This Program

First you need to name your kits correctly - the easiest way is to name the Home Kit 1394631302_home the away kit 1394631302_away and the third kit 1394631302_third. Then put this three kits into a folder on there own. (where 1394631302 is the ID of your team)

Now run the FM Graphics Configurator (FMGC) program you just downloaded - first tick the 'Process dragged folders' button at the bottom.

Then at the top in the Kits section select the Clubs option.

Now just drag the folder with your kits in into the FMGC Program, and it should make the config file for you.

Now just place the folder inside your User Data Folder for FM - My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2008 by default.

Then put the folder inside the graphics\kits folder - or whereever you have put any other kits you have downloaded, if you haven't downloaded any you'll need to create the graphics folder, then create the kits folder inside the graphics folder and place the folder with your kits inside the kits folder.

Now load the game up, go into the Preferences -> Display & Sound Menu, untick use Skin Cache and tick always reload skin on confirm, click confirm and your kit should now be showing. (If it is you can turn the skin cache back on).

Then at the top in the Kits section select the Clubs option.

Now just drag the folder with your kits in into the FMGC Program, and it should make the config file for you.

Now just place the folder inside your User Data Folder for FM - My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2008 by default.

Then put the folder inside the graphics\kits folder - or whereever you have put any other kits you have downloaded, if you haven't downloaded any you'll need to create the graphics folder, then create the kits folder inside the graphics folder and place the folder with your kits inside the kits folder.

Now load the game up, go into the Preferences -> Display & Sound Menu, untick use Skin Cache and tick always reload skin on confirm, click confirm and your kit should now be showing. (If it is you can turn the skin cache back on).

Archived