DR:Corluka,

DL:Bridge

CD:Dunne, Richards

MR:Bentley

DM:Mokoun

AMc:Elano

ML:Petrov

STR:Huntelaar, Vagner Love

Im joint top with Arsenal and have beaten Man u three times already, Chelsea have just offered 29 mil for Elano, He has 15 goals for AMc and 16 Assists and has the best rating in my team

Do i sell? and if so who do i get in? (15mil left to spend plus what everi get for Elano or other sales)- Aguero for 30mil and VDV to play as 2 AMC behind Huntelaar?????

Huntelaar is also wanted by milan, Richards wanted by Liverpool, Should i sell and buy better players or keep hold of them? how much should i be looking to get for richards and huntelaar?

Any Ideas on how to improve my squad?

Thanks

Aguero has Minium realease clause at 32mil so the 29mil will pay for that, but how good is he at the start as i've never played with him before?

Whats his best Position?

What do you reckon to Huntelaar upthe top and Aguero and maybe VDV (12m) as AMC with farrows?

I would not sell elano for that, tbh i would keep him evan if i was offerd £40M+, also i would keep richards & Huntelarr, if anything i would look for someone to replace petrov, altough is is good, you could maybe get matis fenandez for £10M who is awesome, or maybe keep petrov for a bit, and get sergio mota for around £1M who is brill.

but £29M for Aguero is a good price, maybe sell vanger love and a few other fringe players to raise enough money to buy him, and rotate him with Huntelarr.

Archived