Fund raising

fund raising is usually when the club isn't doing too well financially so the fans try and make the team some money by donations most I got was 20k when I was quite new to the game

and I believe the Grant is when a company/government give the team money for a proposition, what this means is when you are succesful enough and can build a new stadium the chairman usually sells the old ground gets some investment sometimes a loan but I think that sometimes a Grant is given. I know this is usually what it is in RL but in FM i'm not 100% sure

fund raising is usually when the club isn't doing too well financially so the fans try and make the team some money by donations most I got was 20k when I was quite new to the game

and I believe the Grant is when a company/government give the team money for a proposition, what this means is when you are succesful enough and can build a new stadium the chairman usually sells the old ground gets some investment sometimes a loan but I think that sometimes a Grant is given. I know this is usually what it is in RL but in FM i'm not 100% sure

makes plenty sense, thanks for taking the time to wright that mate. :thup:

Grants can be given for stadium building yes. It's happened to me in previous saves.

Archived