Tweeting in FM13

Now that some profootballers are more famous for their performances with 144 characters than on pitch with 10 other characters, does SI plan to implement Tweeting into the news feeds in the game (ie will players in the game "Tweet" and what they say get reported if significant).

I appreciate player profiles will not be able to be slandered / libelled (so it would be more regen specific) and maybe even the copyrights of Twitter/Tweeting will prevent this being in-the-game.

Now that some profootballers are more famous for their performances with 144 characters than on pitch with 10 other characters, does SI plan to implement Tweeting into the news feeds in the game (ie will players in the game "Tweet" and what they say get reported if significant).

I appreciate player profiles will not be able to be slandered / libelled (so it would be more regen specific) and maybe even the copyrights of Twitter/Tweeting will prevent this being in-the-game.

That you Eden? ;)

That you Eden? ;)

Busted! Now those that know me will have seen through the Chelsea bluff - City here I come!

Actually selective tweets would add to the game (its a form of comment that cannot be passed off as heresay). Having said that, and not even having a Tw@tter account I cant really see the point in it. I mean, "Tigerhgrrrrrr has just booked in at the Norwich Travelodge" - who cares?, marginally less people than would care that Kyle Walker "has just taken a dump" or something similar ......

Archived