How to adjust windowed screen??

To change your resolution, right click on your desktop and select Display or whatever it's called in the new Windows versions in English. Or just google it.

There's a minimum window size btw. But to change the size of the window, drag the edges of the window. You might need to drag the window first or make sure it's not maximised depending on your OS.

The only problem I have in the Windowed version is having the "cofirm" button in the bottom right hand corner a little low & obscured. I move the whole windo up using the arrow on the top bar.

What, window size? You click and drag the borders of the window, click the maximize button (square symbol in top right corner of the window), double click on the title (top) frame, or drag the whole window to the top of the screen and let go. (Windows 7)

To adjust screen resolution, the easiest way is to right-click on the desktop (your empty screen), and choose "screen resolution". Set this to the max of what the screen is able ... but I wouldn't be surprised if it's there allready.

Archived