Super Six Clan FM2008 Game Thread

picture4vb8.jpg

Hi i am the host of this game. If you would like to join please post within in this thread and i will get back to you. I like committed members who turn up to all sessions or if they cant make one tell me in advance. The days we play are tuesday, wednesday, saturday and sunday. I will post match reports when we begin the season.

Hi i am the host of this game. If you would like to join please post within in this thread and i will get back to you. I like committed members who turn up to all sessions or if they cant make one tell me in advance. The days we play are tuesday, wednesday, saturday and sunday. I will post match reports when we begin the season.

Id like to join please. My emails on my profile.

hello all i there any room left? Id be very eager to join I like the sound of playing online testin my whits against real people rather than the AI. Im normally quite successful on my own games bringing up small clubs to the top well at least I try to icon_smile.gif. Well anyway Id like to play online and if there are any places please consider me. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived