How do I print screen?

Press your 'Print Screen' key on your keyboard.

^you two are worthless to me, arec bardrin

F12 in steam, then you use Shift-Tab to upload it. But I don't know how to put those pictures on forum as a picture (not as a link), if you find out please let me know :p. I tried the standard [/img] but didn't work...

Thank you for actually helping me. If I could email a choc chip cookie, I would!

Alt-F9 will take a screen shot and put it in your 'Screenshots' folder in 'My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012

I always use this method as it keeps them organised in the folder relating to the game.

Alternatively you can press F12 when using steam to take a screenshot.

Then, using a picture hosting site you can upload them and it will give you the appropriate link to post in this forum. Or, as P(re-occurring)10 said you can link your steam public picture library to the forum.

Alt-F9 will take a screen shot and put it in your 'Screenshots' folder in 'My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012

I always use this method as it keeps them organised in the folder relating to the game.

Alternatively you can press F12 when using steam to take a screenshot.

Then, using a picture hosting site you can upload them and it will give you the appropriate link to post in this forum. Or, as P(re-occurring)10 said you can link your steam public picture library to the forum.

Thanks, I know bb code and how to host pictures, was only having problems with the format Screenshots were being taken in. All sorted now!

Archived