press conference, same questions, change the subject.

has anyone ales noticed that every press conference seems to be the same, with the same questions and it just gets annoying. but the most annoying question i find is, your player has been out a while, only just got back in training, only 58% fit, and they ask if you going to play him. well obviously not. surely they could ask different questions.

I just let the assistant manager do them, they've always been dull and repetitive since they were first implemented.

Me too, they are pointless and boring. I find the most annoying question is who do I think will win the Player Of The Year Award, the answer along the lines of I couldn't give a shiny sh**e doesn't seem to be there

yea i some times let my assistant do it, but i was 14pts ahead in 1st, and he got asked who would win the league, and said man utd, and they was 3rd 20 pts behind me with 25 games gone, it didnt go dwon with my team.

yea i some times let my assistant do it, but i was 14pts ahead in 1st, and he got asked who would win the league, and said man utd, and they was 3rd 20 pts behind me with 25 games gone, it didnt go dwon with my team.

This. I do every one, even though they can bore me to tears simply because ass men cannot be trusted not to damage morale with their answers.

The biggest gripe I have with press conferences is that they do not always reflect what is happening in the game, constantly being asked about your underdog status when you've over-achieved for the last two seasons & haven't been beaten by your next opponents in 3 years is infuriating.

The other one that always annoys me is being asked about the return of a player you sold 5 years ago for what feels like the umpteenth time, as the OP has said the whole feature is far too repetitive.

The standard response from Miles is always something along the lines of 'press conferences are a chore irl', now other than having to answer the same sort of questions from TV, radio & written journalist over the course of a single weekend the chances of a manager being asked the same questions about the same manager or player year after year are much lower than in FM & it is something that needs to be greatly improved in future versions.

Archived