RE: Feeder Clubs - What am I doing wrong??

The board have given me the option of choosing my own feeder clubs, but everyone that I pick the board say they couldn't agree a deal. So I have a feeder from the USA and Japan, but I have tried and failed to get Southampton and a club from China.

Has anyone had success and if so what feeder club did you choose??

Currently playing as Liverpool in the 3rd season.

Thanks.

Just let the board deal with it, i'd sent three players out to Brentford one season and yet they rejected my offer when I selected them. The game does a decent enough job of selecting teams on the whole, i'd stick to accepting one of their suggestions.

Do you check to see if the club already has a Parent club before you submit your request to the board?

Yes I did with the club from China, but I wasn't aware that you could only have 2 commercial feeder clubs!

Thanks for your help.

Never had much intereaction between feeder, or parent clubs. Every time I try to send out players on loan they refuse; period!

Rarely ever get offered a player from a parent club & if I ask for a loan player from them I am treated like any other club.

Under the law of "diminishing returns" I wouldn't waste my time with this feature.

Never had much intereaction between feeder, or parent clubs. Every time I try to send out players on loan they refuse; period!

Rarely ever get offered a player from a parent club & if I ask for a loan player from them I am treated like any other club.

Under the law of "diminishing returns" I wouldn't waste my time with this feature.

I got bournemouth to the premiership solely with them as my feeder club whilst i was managing Everton, then took em over and now they are prem champions :p

Archived