A question regarding players attributes?

Has anyone noticed if a players attributes and/or CA or PA increases in FM after a move to a higher rated Club in real life? The reason I ask is that Scott Parker on this version looks to have better attributes than in FM11 when he was at West Ham. So I am wondering if that is the case with players like Phil Jones, Gary Cahill, Ashley Young and the like? I ask because every time I play Spurs Parker seems to have a good game which he didn't often have for me in FM11 or maybe it was just my tactics!!!!

Has anyone noticed if a players attributes and/or CA or PA increases in FM after a move to a higher rated Club in real life? The reason I ask is that Scott Parker on this version looks to have better attributes than in FM11 when he was at West Ham. So I am wondering if that is the case with players like Phil Jones, Gary Cahill, Ashley Young and the like? I ask because every time I play Spurs Parker seems to have a good game which he didn't often have for me in FM11 or maybe it was just my tactics!!!!

Scott Parker got re rated because of his excellent season at West ham, which has carried on at Spurs. Jones got downgraded slightly on his positioning and something else, Young got no change, think Cahill had a slight dip.

Archived