Training ground and youth facilities planning bug?

I got my board to agree to upgrade both the above in 2015, the boardroom progress bar turning to planning stage. The scheduled finish date for the planning stage for both projects was a year (2016). The bar progressed to 90% for both projects over 10 months then seemed to reset from 90% to 50% and the expected planning completion date moved back a year to 2017.

I was gutted but I thought maybe this is how planning is, a long drawn out affair. Except a year later with the bar for both projects again at 90% the same thing happened both planning bars moved back to 50% and the planning date slipped back to 2018.

I'm not getting any news items about this it's just happening and I'm starting to worry it may be a bug, will the planning stage ever get to 100% to construction can begin or is the game jammed, has anyone else gone through multiple planning phases' or is one usually enough?

I think I could put in another board request but I don't want to break the game or put the process back if the game is working as planned.

Has anyone else seen this in their game, is it a bug does it resolve itself? Any thoughts appreciated.

This usually happens because you run out of money before the construction starts. You may have enough money when the board agrees to build, but use up too much on wages or transfers before the building begins.

Remember to note the expected costs that are stated and make sure you have enough before the end of the season.

I have a strange one going on atm thats kind of similar.... I asked to build a new stadium got it approved and it said it would take 2 years and finish on 30.6.2019

around season ending of 2018 the time magically changed to finishing 21.7.2020 without any indications to why, I guessed it just ran longer then exepcted anoying but not too unexpected.

So here comes the strange part... 30.6.2019 rolls but and I get an announcement we have successfully moved into the new stadium. Great news BUT the request status still say its "in progress" due to finish on 21.7.2020 with the progress bar about 2/3 done. Wonder what will happen on that date... just hope it dont bug out and mess up my new stadium.

Archived