Strange end of match comment

To set the scene - it's half-time, I'm 3-1 down away. In the second half I turn it around to finish 3-3 having totally dominated the second half. Yet the end of match comment is ""Opponents" second half performance was a joy to behold". Is this just a ****-up like the obstruction message that says the person awarded the free kick was doing the obstructing?

I've spotted this before. My suspicion is that it's based on possession or passes or something, because it makes no sense.

A similar one is where see reports of other teams 'teaching a footballing lesson' or 'producing a display of breathtaking football' to win er, 1-0.

Originally posted by bermybhoy:

I've spotted this before. My suspicion is that it's based on possession or passes or something, because it makes no sense.

A similar one is where see reports of other teams 'teaching a footballing lesson' or 'producing a display of breathtaking football' to win er, 1-0.

"Breathtaking display" only comes up when you only win by a single goal margin, and I think the coding for "second half was a joy to behold" is the wrong way around as I've only seen it come up when a team gives up a lead in the second half.

I saw this the other day I was 1-0 down at halftime away against Inter Milan. I then went on to score 4 goals in the second half and won 4-1. The commentator says 'Inters second half performance was a joy to behold'

I think this is definately a bug of some sort, unless the commentator is being funny. As Inters second half performance was a joy to behold for me they were cr*p...

Archived