Should i sell?

Apologies if this is already been covered but i cant find the topic.

im currently in my first season with Anji, at the start of the season i signed Toby Aldeweireld for £7.5M, Sitting top of the league by 3 points and now its approaching the next transfer window. Ive got Malaga / Man City / Chelsea and Seville trying to nab him form my clutches and its getting to the point where they are offering stupid money. Started off at £16M and now its up to £23M straight cash.

Its now getting tempting to sell him as its a healthy profit but i aint sure if i can replace him with someone equal or better.

The dilema is i have the best defensive record having only conceded 7 in 18 games or so, with the last game being a 3-3 draw so 3 conceded in 1 match which he was suspended for. he has been a rock along side Kara. both of whome have a rating of 8.30 roughly.

the only reason im thinking i should sell is the fact i need to buy more russian players but even for average ones they cost a premium of 20M upwards.

im probably answering my own question here but would like other peoples thoughts also. im thinking i should hold onto him and see out the season as if i win the league and get champions league football im sure the chairman will plow me with a massive transfer budget. (having already had the 34M at the start followed by 2 x 30M installments into the club which ive reinvested into both wage budget and facilities)

One Good thing about the situtation is Aldeweireld has not complained about me rejecting the bids and his agent hasnt asked for an improved contract as a result of rejecting them. So hes happy to stay.

anyone got any thoughts / suggestions on potenial replacements within the first season or possible going into second season? (bare in mind its Anji / russian league so reputation isnt the best.

yeah im the same, i only sell if i have someone equally as good or better, sometimes if they are close to and potenially better il sign them but thats risky.

like i said in my OP, i answered my own question really and think its best i keep him. itd hard enough to keep a solid defense and form a partnership which i have with Kara long side as my nut case stopper, the guy is a beast! and Aldeweireld the cultured ball playing CB. think il concentrate on my wingbacks and Midfield when i get more cash from the board.

thanks for the replies as they allied what i was thinking.

Archived