International management question

I am still playing FM2011 with England, Scotland, Spain, Holland, Germany and Italy top divisions as playable and most of the other main countries as view only. I am up

to 2023 and have never been offered or able to apply for an International Team manager job. I am wondering is this because I do not have enough leagues in particular

country loaded? Example: In England I have only the Premier as playable etc?

There are always nations avaliable to manage regardless of size of database but the smaller the amount of players loaded the less nations would be avaliable, very rarely do nations approach me its usually the other way around. In the jobs menu make sure you have all nations checked in the filter and it will show all avaliable international jobs, some you wont be able to apply for as there may not be enough players in your games database for those nations.

I'm in 2027 on FM2011 with most countries in the world loaded up, but some are top divisions view only. Along with my club job, I'm also managing Tunisia.

Being able to manage a country does depend on there being enough players eligible for their national pool.

Archived