Am I missing something

Ive got an affiliate with Tottenham where they can send loan signing to my team with them paying the wages.

Got an affliate message from scout giving me access to a report of the tottenham playing squad and any potential signing may be interested in however when I go to ask tottenham to sign a reserve player who is unhappy and wants first team football,they come back and ask for a loan fee and a contribution to the wages.

I know that the affiliate says thay they send the loan signings to my team but why get the message for any potential signings which wont come unless you bid for them when you look. Is there a way to seperatley talk to the club to suggest that a player is made available to you as otherwise the team report scout affilate message is useless as tottenham only send players who probably you may not want.

Only players the parent club offer to you are free. Any you approach them about are treated like any normal loan in that you will have to pay a % of the wages. When you ask your assistant to look at potential loans from the club, he does just that and doesn't omit and you would have to pay for.

Only players the parent club offer to you are free. Any you approach them about are treated like any normal loan in that you will have to pay a % of the wages. When you ask your assistant to look at potential loans from the club, he does just that and doesn't omit and you would have to pay for.

The thing is I havnt asked him to look at the affiliate it has come up automatic on the game

feeder clubs only send you players that they want to send you to give them first team action, if you approach a player that they havent offered you then i can understand them wanting you to pay a cut of his wages. i think they're more open to accepting offers from feeder clubs but doesnt mean they always come for free.

That's not true. I have a parent club in Italy (Udinese) and I have never been asked for either a fee or wage contribution on the 30 or so loan offers I've made and had accepted.

Archived