Getting So Frustrated!!

I am just heading into my 4th season on FM 12 and my team has gone from doing fantastic to barely able to beat anyone.

I am using Leeds United

Last season (my third) i finished 7th in the prem, got to the final of the League Cup (lost to Man U), i won the FA Cup (got into Europa League) and took France (who i also manage) to the World Cup Final without conceding a single goal and lost to Germany on penalties.

In the summer i went on to win the Community Shield with Leeds (beat Man City 3-1)

So i am thinking that my team is on the up, i buy a couple of players for the positions that i thought were weakest, i havent changed my tactics and players are all playing in their prefered positions with their prefered individual settings however now my team cant score, cant defend and can barely pass the ball to one another. Last season i was in the top 6 teams for conceding the least goals in the prem.

Does anyone know why my team would have got worse? I am reluctant to change up my tactics too much because i know from previous FM games this can actually have a worse effect on your team.

Have your check your match preparation? is it full yet?

How about Morale? Under squad happiness, is it the same, better or worse than last season?

If you are playing ALL 4 of your newly bought players currently, perhaps its a case of adaptation (it is a hidden FM attribute)

Archived