Arrows on attribute change

Hi, after the new update there seems to be a sort of sideways arrow that goes either a liitle bit up or down. Now when thgis happens the attribute score doesn't change. What is the purpose of this?

Also since the new patch my players very rarly get anything but the above arrow so their progress seems to have stalled alarmingly.

My guess is that it's just a slight change to attribute (less than 1, for instance +0.3) so you don't really see any difference. And the purpose for this is that you still get feedback on your training efficiency even though there's no radical change in attributes.

Yes I agree. I don't like the new system. I don't want to know about incremental changes. I don't want to know if player x has changed 0.1 in heading, all I want to know is if he has gone up or down one point in a particular attribute. It just looks so confusing now and very untidy for me. Before what you saw was what you got, now it is just a blur.

Yes I agree. I don't like the new system. I don't want to know about incremental changes. I don't want to know if player x has changed 0.1 in heading, all I want to know is if he has gone up or down one point in a particular attribute. It just looks so confusing now and very untidy for me. Before what you saw was what you got, now it is just a blur.

I think that the attributes are stored in the game as values in the 1-100 range, and are only displayed as 1-20. So even the little changes actually count.

Yes the game uses 1-100 not 1-20. A player having 14.6 in Pace is slower than a player having 15.4 but both have 15.

You can see when an attribute was increased by a whole point by clicking on the attribute, so I find the new system much more helpful. I want to know the rate of improvement, not arrows seemingly popping up at random. All green arrows means your player is improving, which is good.

Archived