all this way for a hand ball goal

So I have got to end of season, won the league, won the club world cup and in final of the spanish cup and the champions league. We are 1-0 up against barca in 85th min of spanish cup final, for neymar to chase down my keeper as he clears it, hit his hand and bounce into net.It was hand ball, the FA stayed silent after the game. We lost 4-1 after extra time. 3 days later with a tired deflated squad off to champions league final against inter to get thrashed 4-0. Out morale is now not above poor, just not right.

Thank you referee for destroying out perfect season.

Sigh...okies better, i know it happens in real life it just annoyed me :- )

Yeh was mainly first time in spanish cup final as I made a mistake in January and lost a few back up player without replacing them.

I would of played the first team any way, we were going for our 7th sanish cup in 8 years. to match our 4th title in 5 years and our 2nd champions league trophy in 2 years.

Neymar has not done quite as well as I am sure he would of liked. At the age of 31 his winners medals for barca only are: 1 BBVA, 2 Champions league, 1 European super cup, 1 club world cup and now 1 Copa del Rey.

Incomparison to my star striker who has won: 4 BBVA, 1 Champions League, 3 Copa del Rey,2 Supacope de Espana,1 Club world cup....all in 5.5seasons for us. He won a couple more things before joining us too.

Archived