Is this a bug

Mid way through my season with Liverpool i asked for a stadium expansion the request was granted and a huge amount of seats were going to be installed, now i have had no mails that this is going to stop, now the season has just finished and the board have announced another expansion of 16,000 seats but the previous one had not even finished yet :confused:

When you got the first expansion news did they say how many more seats there would be? One thing I have noticed on FM with improvements to facilities is that they don't say how good the improvements will be and that they will start at the end of the season and be completed by a certain time. I'm just wondering is maybe that is what has happened and this is still the first expansion. The best way to find out would be on the board interaction screen and see if there are two stadium expansion things happening. If so wait and see what happens before mentioning it in the bugs forums. If there is only one, then it's quite likely that it'll still be the first expansion.

There is a big with zero seats being added. Alternatively you may have missed some news that the expansion, for what ever reason, was cancelled. This would show on one of the screens (biard interaction)

Perhaps its only know they've started and decided on how many seats to add. At least you are getting an expansion :)

Archived