playing football manager in polish league

does anyone play in polish league?

i dont know if in any other "small" league happens the same... but playing football manager in polish first league with a middlish/small club (not one of top 5) theres pretty much NO polish player you can buy thats even close to "good enough" to keep you staying in the league

the best polish players you will find will have MAXIMUM 2,5 stars... and even if you get them they will downgrade to 2 stars or in some cases even worse...

so what happens you will automatic just buy forgein players... and the league cap is at 17 forgein players

soon enough you will have 0 polish players, because they are either 2 expansive (if they are young and talented) or completly useless...

does anybody encounter the same problem with the polish players?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
does anyone play in polish league?

i dont know if in any other "small" league happens the same... but playing football manager in polish first league with a middlish/small club (not one of top 5) theres pretty much NO polish player you can buy thats even close to "good enough" to keep you staying in the league

the best polish players you will find will have MAXIMUM 2,5 stars... and even if you get them they will downgrade to 2 stars or in some cases even worse...

so what happens you will automatic just buy forgein players... and the league cap is at 17 forgein players

soon enough you will have 0 polish players, because they are either 2 expansive (if they are young and talented) or completly useless...

does anybody encounter the same problem with the polish players?

That pretty much reflects the real life situation I think. If the player is good enough he is too expensive for 90% of the clubs, exceptions being Legia and perhaps Lech. Intentionally or not I think SI got the situation spot on. You can get a very nice regens though, which actually makes playing the polish league a very nice challenge if you want to focus one developing young players. On FM14 I got a huge success with GKS Katowice, promoting them to the 1st division, and winning the championship in season 6 with a first 11 being all polish regens. Hugely enjoyable save!

whats good in fm15 this year is that you can with relative good chances sign youth prospects of "lower" teams, before even if you were legia every youth player from small clubs somehow refuse to change the club, now if your club has a bigger reputation than the current team the player is in you have very high chances of him being interested to come over

that i really like this year

• 1 year later...

Archived