Stupid players

This situation just arose in my game, and I am stumped as to the reaction.

Player: I want first team football, and if you can't give it to me I want to leave.

Me: I will loan you out in the next transfer window to get football.

Player: I would rather leave the club permanently then go out on loan.

Me: OK, I will let you go in the next window.

So after this, I go to offer him a mutual termination, and he turns around and says he is hurt that I am 'trying to force him out of the club when he wants to stay'.

So WTF was our conversation about? Should I have waited for the game time to advance by a few hours or something before offering the termination? Anyway, I have offered him to other clubs and will be amazed if I get offers for him.

The player wants first team football, not just to leave the club. Terminating his contract means he still won't be playing, which is what he really wants. The fact that he said the 'trying to force him out' is just because of a lack of linguistic complexity in how players can respond to things, they have to choose from a set list of things I guess.

This situation just arose in my game, and I am stumped as to the reaction.

Player: I want first team football, and if you can't give it to me I want to leave.

Me: I will loan you out in the next transfer window to get football.

Player: I would rather leave the club permanently then go out on loan.

Me: OK, I will let you go in the next window.

So after this, I go to offer him a mutual termination, and he turns around and says he is hurt that I am 'trying to force him out of the club when he wants to stay'.

So WTF was our conversation about? Should I have waited for the game time to advance by a few hours or something before offering the termination? Anyway, I have offered him to other clubs and will be amazed if I get offers for him.

you should of replied there are two ways your leaving this club on mutual termination of your contract or in a body-bag

Archived