Suggestion: stat splits

What I think would really add to the statistical knowledge about the game world, without having to add a bunch of new stats, is the ability to view more splits (ideally, customizable) about player stats, league tables, etc. Player stats are obviously already categorized per competition, and the league table can be split into home/away/last 5 games, but I believe this could be expanded upon. Two obvious splits that come to mind are date/competition round ('how does the league table look for the period of December-January?' 'Which team performed best in the last ten games?' 'How has my striker done since March, when he suffered an injury?') and home/away stats for players ('Does my goalkeeper concede more goals on the road than at home?').

What do you think? Are these stats things you're interested in, and do you perhaps have some more suggestions?

What I think would really add to the statistical knowledge about the game world, without having to add a bunch of new stats, is the ability to view more splits (ideally, customizable) about player stats, league tables, etc. Player stats are obviously already categorized per competition, and the league table can be split into home/away/last 5 games, but I believe this could be expanded upon. Two obvious splits that come to mind are date/competition round ('how does the league table look for the period of December-January?' 'Which team performed best in the last ten games?' 'How has my striker done since March, when he suffered an injury?') and home/away stats for players ('Does my goalkeeper concede more goals on the road than at home?').

What do you think? Are these stats things you're interested in, and do you perhaps have some more suggestions?

Pretty sure all of these things are already in the game in some way or other.

-Team Form

-Player form

-Home/Away records in the league table

Only one missing would be the "December/January" league table - which is pretty pointless anyway! :)

Archived