Windowed Mode Issue - Pictues Inside

I'm having a problem with playing in windowed mode and not sure how I can go about fixing the problem. I am playing on a laptop running on Windows 7 with a resolution currently set to 1366 x 768 if it makes a difference.

Basically here are two pictures:

Windowed mode;

GuilhermeSiqueiraOverview_Attributes.png

After I press the resotre down button;

GuilhermeSiqueiraOverview_Attributes-2.png

As you can see, a whole section of information is missing. It's not just on the player screen either, it happens all over the place. Is there any way I can get this info (and everything else) to show when playing in Windowed mode?

Thanks for reading.

I have the same issue mate, and it's starting to frustrate me more and more, as I play on my desktop with a 2 monitor set up so I can watch stuff / browse internet on the other monitor, but that can't happen in full screen mode :-(

Windowed mode will take things out. Last year when you didn't get that info and when you played in windowed mode, you wouldn't get all the player attributes. I'm not sure how or if you can change it though. This year with the extra information, they've obviously taken away the middle part and kept the things that they feel are more important.

But there used to be a scroll option in windowed mode for missing attributes didn't there? I also have a problem in the training section where I select what coach does what. I can't see 'Attacking' and 'Shooting', so I have to restore just to partially see the options.

It's not a HUGE issue but it's still a problem and makes things more time consuming and easier to miss out important info.

Archived