This is a minor bug

I pulled out a deal to sign shawcross for Newcastle he then slams his manager for not letting him talk to me, yet i had already been allowd to talk to him but pulled out.

seems a bug which makes the player think his club never let him talk.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've had the following.

Low to mid level Prem club offer me a player who's not even good enough to be back up for them (I'm managing Real Madrid btw).

I decline to make an offer, next thing I get is the news item rubbish player x has slammed his manager for not allowing him to talk to Real Madrid.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've had the following.

Low to mid level Prem club offer me a player who's not even good enough to be back up for them (I'm managing Real Madrid btw).

I decline to make an offer, next thing I get is the news item rubbish player x has slammed his manager for not allowing him to talk to Real Madrid.

no i was plannihng on signing him i bid for him, but pulled out as i signed Cahill instead

no i was plannihng on signing him i bid for him, but pulled out as i signed Cahill instead

I realise the circumstances aren't quite the same but my guess is it's probably the same bit of code that's causing both these issues as players are getting unhappy with their own manager in both cases when it's not their own managers fault the deal hasn't been done.

Archived