Impossible to persuade players to back down from arguing about wanting first team football

"All you have done here is even further convince me that I want to leave, I'm not changing my mind.

I'll be going now, I'm sure you'll be wanting me for something else soon"

This is all I ever get when a player tells me he wants first team action, I'll try and tell him he's being unprofessional and that I want him to get on with his job but they just don't listen. They always end up saying this and then requesting a transfer.

I've probably had at least 20 players tell me they want first team football and then end up requesting a transfer all because I refuse to say I'll give them what they want.

Is anyone else finding arguing worthless?

Well something needs to be changed as it is pointless telling your players.

I'm the manager and what I say goes, not all of them should be a bunch of Balotelli's telling me what they want goes.

My favorie is when i tell a player, that i dont see a future for him at the club, and he goes " I Disagre"...Yea well, you can disgare all you want, but since im the one setting the team, dont you think you should just do as i say lol :)

"I'll find a new club for you as soon as possible / let you go at the end of the season"

"I appreciate that and hope you keep your word"

"I think you should consider terminating your contract, it would save the club money and give you a chance to find first team football"

"I'm shocked to be honest...."

Archived