football manager 2012 or 2010?

who likes all the new changes?

i think i prefere football manger 2010 as it is easier on my laptop as i only have 3gb hd 3gb ram and intel dual core 2.10ghz processor

even though i only have this laptop and it was skow to play on fm12 i still prefere fm10 its less time commsumming to control

i think some of the added options tone,team talk,meetings(thats ok i guess) etc are un nessersary added to the game maybe or am i just jealous i have not got a more powerful laptop

you ram/cpu should be able to handle a game loaded with around 40,000 people. look at the game speed stars when starting a new game. the big problem is your HDD. how you can even have FM12 and an operating system on 3gb is beyond me. go to ebay and get a new hdd for your laptop and you will play fm12 no problem

I think, regardless of FM2012, he recommends more than a 3GB hard drive.

that is correct. get a new hard drive and you can play fm12 no problem. post the model number of your laptop and I can recommend a new HDD for you. also just FYI used lap top hdd's can be had for very cheap

• 2 months later...

Definitely FM 2010! On that note, I have a couple of questions that I need help with!

I recently upgraded my Macbook to the new Macbook Pro i7 that has the integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000 processor.

My first question is can and how do I run my old FM2010 game in 3D match engine? Do I need to change any of the settings as when viewing the game in 2D the 3D option seems to be unavailable?

My second question is in reference to setting up a network game. My brother and I have been playing a long lasting game originally set up locally on my Macbook in FM2010 but he has recently moved to another country but we wanted to keep playing the same saved game, so is there a way to change the local game to a network game? If so, how can we set it up?

Thanks

Paulo

3GB hard drive... Windows XP requirements says it needs 1.5GB so if you are running XP with no updates you only have 1.5GB free!

Thats hardly enough room to swing a digital cat!

FM2010 requires 2.GB so neither will fit!

I suggest you check your hard drive space and if it really is 3GB then change it quick! (I had an 8 year old cheap laptop with a 20GB hard drive)

I think on that processor FM12 will run but with only 7-15k players to run smoothly. FM10 might squeeze in another 10k

Archived