Choosing a feeder club?

I went to my board with a request to add a feeder club, and they gave me the option to pick on on my own. But I never had the option to nominate a club, and then I got a message from the board saying no suitable candidates were found... I feel like something is wrong here... Did I somehow miss on how to pick a club?

I don't know the exact thread anymore, but I clearly remember reading that this is one change from last year's game. It seems that the manager now has less influence on the choice - which means you're still able to choose from a number of possible clubs, but the free choice doesn't exist anymore.

I don't know the exact thread anymore, but I clearly remember reading that this is one change from last year's game. It seems that the manager now has less influence on the choice - which means you're still able to choose from a number of possible clubs, but the free choice doesn't exist anymore.

Then why did they not change the board conversation for it? I don''t think its a change, it was broken by the last patch last year and I do not think they bothered to fix it.

Then why did they not change the board conversation for it? I don''t think its a change, it was broken by the last patch last year and I do not think they bothered to fix it.

I think you are right apart from the bold bit, someone from SI mentioned in another thread the option has been removed, but it would seem, from what I have read, that this was achieved by leaving it how it was in FM11, cunning no? (it works in FM10)

Archived