Couple of points id like to make/ask?

1st off how the hell do you extend your stadium with Arsenal, Im in 2012 and lots of money 300m to be precise, and im getting sellout crowds each week, and the board keep saying they the emirates doesnt need to be expanded, so has anyone ever exteneded the emirates and if so when.

My next point comes for an upgrade on FM09, tactics based. I think when players are yellow carded or 1 yellow card away fro ma suspension there should be an option in your tactic to automatically set tackling to easy/normal for that player when they get a yellow.

My final point is, on my Arsenal game i had several players in my reserves who require work permits and are out of contract but still at the club, i cant loan them out as they arent under contract, and i cant offer them a contract as ithey cant ger a work permit, so basically their useless, any suggestions on what to do?

1) - If you continue to sell out, and the board continue to say no, chances are its because its already at max capacity. So eventually you'll get a new stadium.

2) - I don't agree. Next you'll be asking for an automatic option that the best player pick themselves. Its up to you as the manager to control your players in those circumstances.

3) Not quite a bug, but a small error in the game. When you sign players that need WP's, make sure you sign them on a contract long enough for them to attain a WP from the feeder club, or a 5 year deal if you keep them in your reserves.

So long as they don't leave the club (even though they are out of contract) - this still counts as days towards attaining a WP. So just hope they receive one before they leave.

NepentheZ is right on all counts - your complaints aren't really valid.

I cant imagine Arsenal building a new stadium so soon after completing the emirates, so you'll just have to live with it.

On point 2, if you'll forgive a little gentle sarcasm, it would be like giving your player a little fan to carry around in his shinpad so that he can blow away his red mist as soon as he gets a booking. Life - especially for prima donna immature thugs disguised as professional footballers - doesn't work like that. Personally, I tend to bring them off if it's a viable option.

I think you're either being a little harsh or misunderstanding the second point. I don't think he's asking for players to automatically calm down after receiving a yellow card, just an option so that their tackling setting will be lowered, something we can already do by going to the tactics screen anyway. Its more of a lazy shortcut than an unrealistic request.

Archived