To be a rover or not to be?

Im currently finished my 1st season with benfica finished 2nd in league won national cup and got to the final of the league cup and uefa cup but now i want to manage in england and the blackburn job is available and i dont know wheter i should go for it or not so quick suggestions would be appreciated

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> To be a rover or not to be?

I believe Sparky's asking himself the very same question icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like he's given his answer.

Originally posted by happy slappy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> To be a rover or not to be?

I believe Sparky's asking himself the very same question icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like he's given his answer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I ended up resigning as benfica boss because i got bored in portugal and the man city job was available after sven went to benfica and the irony of it all is that Mark Hughes Beat Me To The Job

Archived