Ok another team-talk thread.

Firstly, This is not a thread enquiring about how they seem to be more important this by having a bigger effect etc. etc.

Just started a save with my Beloved Aston Villa has an ex-international player. The time came for my 1st friendly against Heracles in a friendly cup competition. Even though it was technically a cup (1) I calmly told them the the result wasn't important and concentrate on fitness and performance. I ended the first half 1-0 up, so the half-time team-talk (2) went by the way of calmly reminding everyone that the game was Just run-out which resulted in all but 2 of my players being happy. N'Zogbia and Albrighton, to try and gee them back up I passionately told the not so performing N'Zogbia to show me what he can do (hoping to fire him up) and passionately told the better performing Albrighton I was pleased with his performance but neither improved their disappointment. The second half finished 2-1 in my favour so at full-time (3) I decided an overall team talk wasn't needed and I will just praise the ones that played well Albrighton, Agbonlahor and Bent.

Once leaving the match I had 2 news reports in my inbox (4) about Dunne and N'Zogbia.

Like I said not complaining just sharing that even what you think is right can be wrong.

(1)

prematchteamtalk.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(2)

halftimeteamtalk.png

(3)

fulltimeteamtalk.png

(4)

zogbia.jpg

Ok the N'Zogbia reaction has totally threw me. How can show me what you can do result into me wanting him out of the club.

Does the "none" team talk refer to "I've got nothing specific to say" or "I'm too angry to say anything"? Because a lot of the time it seems like the former, however it would make more sense for it to represent the latter.

None means none. I decided not to do an overall team talk just individually talked to Albrighton, Agbonlahor and Bent

Archived