Unrealistic Low fee Transfers?

Hi,

In my current save i just saw 2 transfers for very low fees:

Hulk moved to Chelsea for 16.5M (may rise to 20M)

Alvaro Pereira moved to Man. United for 8.5M

For me, just seems 2 deals that would never happen for that fees. IRL, in pre-season, Porto reject a 25M offer from Chelsea for Alvaro Pereira.

Hulk, when he leave Porto, will probably be for a fee around 40 or 50M.

Have you notice, in your save games, this kind of low fee tranfers?

On FM11 a lot of teams would sign Coentrão for less than 10M, i think it's probably related with the reputation of the portuguese League, though in real life they usually can get very high prices..

Yes, i remember that!

The Portuguese league have a 3.5 star reputation. Could be the problem, but if thats the case... it's something that should be fixed.

Hulk will probably go, but not for more than £30m. He certainly isn't worth £40-£50m as you mention. Only a handful of players have ever moved for this money.

As you know the final transfer fee is not 100% related with the quality of the player. Sometimes the will of the buyer vs the relutance of the selling team can make the transfer fee scale.

Take Coentrão transfer for Madrid! Is Coentrão worth 30M... i dont think so... 20M tops. But Mourinho wanted the player, and Madrid pay the release clause.

In Hulk's situation, Porto IRL dont want to sell the player. He has a 100M release clause. Of course his not worth that much, but i dont see Porto selling him for less then 50M.

Archived