Junior Coaching Budget?

Junior coaching is how well your youth players are coached before they are generated into the game. It will therefore mostly affect their starting CA.

We've had to name this 'junior coaching' to create a distinction between that and 'youth coaching' which is an in game staff role. If it was still called 'Youth Coaching budget' it lead to confusion with some users thinking that meant increasing the budget for youth coaches in game (and youth coaches in our game deal with the U18's).

• 3 weeks later...
Junior coaching is how well your youth players are coached before they are generated into the game. It will therefore mostly affect their starting CA.

We've had to name this 'junior coaching' to create a distinction between that and 'youth coaching' which is an in game staff role. If it was still called 'Youth Coaching budget' it lead to confusion with some users thinking that meant increasing the budget for youth coaches in game (and youth coaches in our game deal with the U18's).

so junior coaching determines the CA ability of generated players, and youth facilities + youth recruitment network effects PA of generated players, am i spot on that?

Junior coaching affects the CA of kids who come into your academy in March (in England).

Youth recruitment network affect the PA of those kids.

Once they've arrived at your club, youth facilities affects how well they develop.

I got my first intake last night. I fiddled with the editor to create my fictitious Scottish village team and put it in BSN in England. I gave the club 20 for JC and YR - didn't realise it would drain £60K per month, so I'm close to bankruptcy. But the 15 year olds who came in are world class. All were born in my wee Scottish village with the exception of one who was born in Phnom Penh and has dual Cambodian/English citizenship. I'd added my Cambodian wife as chairman. I think she has some explaining to do ....

Junior coaching affects the CA of kids who come into your academy in March (in England).

Youth recruitment network affect the PA of those kids.

Once they've arrived at your club, youth facilities affects how well they develop.

I got my first intake last night. I fiddled with the editor to create my fictitious Scottish village team and put it in BSN in England. I gave the club 20 for JC and YR - didn't realise it would drain £60K per month, so I'm close to bankruptcy. But the 15 year olds who came in are world class. All were born in my wee Scottish village with the exception of one who was born in Phnom Penh and has dual Cambodian/English citizenship. I'd added my Cambodian wife as chairman. I think she has some explaining to do ....

thank you for your explanative help.. I've noticed that I have good junior coaching and interacted with my board but there was no option to extend it instead there was only to cut back option.. I thought we had a long way to go for exceptional junior coaching, so i couldn't understand why i have no option to extend my junior coaching..

I also have no option to extend my YR Network, but i can understand this as we have extensive YR which is the best i assume.. any thoughts would be apreciated

Archived