hello again! new fm new troubles!

hey people! I just bought fm12 and I am currently loading it up for the first time! I have been playing since 2001 and I can say I am pretty excited for the new release!

Any pieces of advice for it? Any things I should notice, do and pay attention to? any gigantic changes compared to last year's that will make me say "ooooooooo" ?

I will start my usual save (AEK Athens) and aim to manage them for more than 30 seasons!

Any pieces of advice for it?

Put your GK's on Positioning individual focus, and if you plan on playing as Athletic Club in the future, they need their new stadium re-assigned to them in the editor. D'oh!

Oh and if anyone gets a serious injury, start thinking about a permanent replacement, in case he retires.

That's about it as far as I'm aware.

Put your GK's on Positioning individual focus, and if you plan on playing as Athletic Club in the future, they need their new stadium re-assigned to them in the editor. D'oh!

Oh and if anyone gets a serious injury, start thinking about a permanent replacement, in case he retires.

That's about it as far as I'm aware.

Only if you are happy with every keeper in the world losing positional ability while yours stays up therefor giving yourself an advantage.

Archived