Team Talk Reactions Feedback

Hi,

After 10/15 games i've notice something related with team talks:

1) It's very hard to get a positive reaction from the players in the pre-match team talk

2) It's very easy to get a positive reaction from the players at half-time (dispite the result at half-time)

This is leading, at least for me, to a team that dont plays very well in the first half, and plays much better in the second half.

So, whats your feedback so far?

At most Ive gotten 4 players motivated in my pre match talk.

At half time I usually tell them they are all awful and all but one or two gets motivated.

I then assertively tell those 2 they are looking lazy and they look motivated.

If anyone looks upset or angry from my team talk ill tell them I think they are doing well. Odd time it will say they are ready to switch off so I just sub em at half time and tell the player coming on i believe he can make a difference.

Voila, all team motivated or fired up.

Hi,

After 10/15 games i've notice something related with team talks:

1) It's very hard to get a positive reaction from the players in the pre-match team talk

2) It's very easy to get a positive reaction from the players at half-time (dispite the result at half-time)

This is leading, at least for me, to a team that dont plays very well in the first half, and plays much better in the second half.

So, whats your feedback so far?

I find that to be the case too, best thing to do is single them out from defender to midfielders and strikers and say i believe in you. i find thats get most of them happy and up for the game pre-match.

I find that to be the case too, best thing to do is single them out from defender to midfielders and strikers and say i believe in you. i find thats get most of them happy and up for the game pre-match.

Gonna try this in my next game. But just feels a bit unrealistic! I dont see a manager in pre-match talking individually with every players! Perhaps 2 or 3... but not all.

Gonna try this in my next game. But just feels a bit unrealistic! I dont see a manager in pre-match talking individually with every players! Perhaps 2 or 3... but not all.

there is four different categories Goalkeeper/defenders/midfielders/forwards

you just have to give that i have faith in you team talk in each category. Not all 11 men :)

I wonder how concurrent team talks work.

Imagine after a game i tell all my players they played well, and they all look delighted. but one player scored 3 so I tell him individually that i was super happy with him then he changes from being delighted to being happy.

Does this mean that he is 'delighted' and 'happy' , or that he didnt like being spoken to individually and has gone from being 'delighted' to the lesser 'happy'

Sometimes You can change a player from green to red, again is this just red compared to what they were before, or and aggregrate red

Archived