I know this for a fact.

FM is easy, ive been playing matches where i just win and tbh what? ive done experiments where im a team thats expected to be in the lowerst position. e.g braintree in the blue square premier. i dont buy any players, dont do team talks or anything and i end up winning my first match against a team thats predicted to rip me apart, i just get pissed off. im not saying i hate to win games , i like winning , but when i win when it doesn't make sense , or when i win when i didnt even try too, just makes me sad . FM 2010 was good because you had to work for it , BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT. i dont care about what anyone says, i hate the excuses about ohhh its experience?, even new customers are winning games at the start of the season, is that expereience? , im dissapointed and i wont be getting FM , it seeems childish now due to the fact it feels like a easy children game. i wanted a Challenge, a mans game , but nevermind , i was excited for Football manger 2012 , it would of been the only game i would play this year, but forgot it.

i want to point out there is so many features such as team meeting , improvement in tactics etc and touchline shouts, BUT do we really need these features to win a match? No we dont , and this game proves it.

looked over the thread( seen lots of games played even up to the league matches which means saved games that are rushed obvs due to the fact the demo has only been out for 2/3 days, and there mostly just wins wins.

FM is easy, ive been playing matches where i just win and tbh what? ive done experiments and looked over the thread where im a team thats expected to be in the lowerst position. e.g braintree in the blue square premier. i dont buy any players, dont do team talks or anything and i end up winning my first match against a team thats predicted to rip me apart, i just get pissed off. im not saying i hate to win games , i like winning , but when i win when it doesn't make sense , or when i win when i didnt even try too, just makes me sad . FM 2010 was good because you had to work for it , BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT. i dont care about what anyone says, i hate the excuses about ohhh its experience?, even new customers are winning games at the start of the season, is that expereience? , im dissapointed and i wont be getting FM , it seeems childish now due to the fact it feels like a easy children game. i wanted a Challenge, a mans game , but nevermind , i was excited for Football manger 2012 , it would of been the only game i would play this year, but forgot it.

What so you won 1 match and act like it should not have happned in the lower leagues any team can beat any in the league

Archived