Two suggestions for the future?

Hi all

I'm a very rare poster on here (I had a previous account before the message board went down) so please don't shoot me if these have been covered before or indeed if they are in the newest or current versions (though I don't think they are). They're basically just two things I'd like to see incorporated in the future:

The first is a hall of fame type thing on the main screen or wherever, recording your stats from previous save as well as your record with the clubs managed? It'd be nice to be able to view this info as when I get fed up with a long game and delete the save I often feel like feel are my hard work (if you can call it that) and hours of gaming has been wasted with nothing to show for it.

The second which I would like to see is a quick tactics panel (or whatever) so you can tweak tactics on the go in the split screen while the game is in progress, saving you clicking onto the tactics screen in game.

As I say, apologies if these have been discussed before but they're just two smallish things I'd like to see. :)

You might want to post those ideas here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/24018-Wishlist-What-you-would-like-to-see-in-future-versions-of-the-game.-All-list-ideas-in-here.

I'm pretty sure SI takes a look at that thread once in a while so your suggestions are more likely to be noticed there.

I do like your split screen tactics idea though :D

First- not a bad idea

Second- is there much difference between this and watching the radar while you adjust tactics? But that does seem like quite a good idea.

Off topic- if you PM me your old username, I can find out your old email address. If you can log in, we could merge the two accounts :)

Dirtyscarab is correct, btw.

Archived