Can I set match preparation workload to none?

If you don't add to the first team squad or change the system even a little, I see no reason why the bars shouldn't remain full, but that's just a guess.

promotion changes it... even if you don't sign any players. Happened to me on my Hereford save, for 3 seasons it was fluid, all 3 tactics, got promoted and dropped down to Awkward... all of them :O

promotion changes it... even if you don't sign any players. Happened to me on my Hereford save, for 3 seasons it was fluid, all 3 tactics, got promoted and dropped down to Awkward... all of them :O

And in the other off-seasons, where I assume the team remained in the same division, it stayed fluid?

And in the other off-seasons, where I assume the team remained in the same division, it stayed fluid?

Yep :thup:

That in itself surprised me because of the numbers of signings needed each season in League 1 but the bars stayed fluid the whole time (once they got there, obv...). I didn't even add that many new players for the Championship and yet the bars dropped to 25%...

As I understand the best idea is to wait until you're fluid in every aspect of your tactics and then move it down to low (one notch away from nothing).

Although this will maintain your tactics fluidity during the season, you'll have to crank the workload up pre-season as you're players will somehow forget the tactic in the off-season. That's my experience anyway.

Archived