How do you "buy out" a sell on clasue?

I know this is possible but cannot find how or where! I refer to a situation where you may owe a hard-up team £200K(for example) after 5 Int. Caps. The player concerned is young, not even capped at U21 level but clearly a star in the making. IRL an offer of £100K now would buy out the clause from a poorer club who would most likely take the cash now. This happens a lot in real life at all levels but I cannot find how. If anyone has an 11.3 example of how this is done with the start up player contracts I would be very appreciative! The same question applies to buy-back & similar other clauses.

I think you need to go into the transfer centre, then there should be a tab saying 'clauses'. Im not 100% as im not on the game atm. Also you get a news item every month in the summary about possible clauses to buy/sell.

Yes under transfer Centre it lists the clauses but I cannot click on the clause to action it just the player or other team, and from neither of those objects can I renegotiate/buy out a clause?

Am very confused, am I missing something here?

You may have hit on a thing, maybe the news item contains a link?

Yes under transfer Centre it lists the clauses but I cannot click on the clause to action it just the player or other team, and from neither of those objects can I renegotiate/buy out a clause?

Am very confused, am I missing something here?

You may have hit on a thing, maybe the news item contains a link?

You can only cash the clause in or buy it out when there is a black mark next to it. Keep checking it regularly to see if your board has made a deal to buy it or cash it in.

Archived