What happened here?

Decided to retire my game and went on holiday. New manager messes up the club so thought I'd go back to start screen and go on holiday as the manager and see how the Assistant does instead.

However, I have two game options to load up. One where the date is my return from holiday, and the other the day I go on holiday.

What happened to where I saved it last and was still in charge? Can the editor help in this situation?

I last saved the game when in charge. But playing along I retired, went on a few days to see who took charge and when this appointment was made I went on holiday. The annoying thing is, I never saved the game after I retired so I should still be in charge.

What happens is that it routinely saves 2 back ups after a certain amount of time has passed in the game. It also saves over your original game at some point to.

I dont think I explained that very well so let me try again.

After a month passes in the game it will save the first back up save. After another month in game, it will save another back up save. After the 3rd month, it saves over the original saved game. And then it cycling through like this depending on how long you go on holiday.

Archived