B Team creation

Hi there, i'm sorry if this has been asked recently, i couldnt find much info about it.

I started managing At. Baleares in spanish second division B and the lack of "B team" was never a problem until i reached first division and started planning a few seasons ahead. I'm finding it hard to keep my backup players match fit. All other first division clubs have a "B team".

Is there any way to create a B team in a game in progress? Either through FMRTE or by editing EDT and LNC files?

If not, what advice would you give me to keep my players match fit in this situation?

Thanks in advance!

Actually with FMRTE you can sort of create a B-team...

There's a "players can move freely" box in the "Friendship Benefits" section of the affiliated club screen, tick it and you'll be able to use that specific feeder club as if it was your reserve team.

Also tick the "long term deal" if you want to make sure the board won't terminate the link unilaterally.

It's not the "official" B-team structure, but it's the closest you can get once you've started the savegame. And if you pick a foreign team you won't have to worry about the link being canceled in case of promotion...

Thanks for the replies. I tried that "players can move freely" feature on FMRTE but it didnt work. Also tried a few different combinations but no luck... It simply didnt let me move players to the club (option didnt appear, including inside transfer window).

Archived