Managing In Spain Help Required Please!

Hi all,

I am currently managing in Spain, and I just wondered if you could help me. When managing in other countries, I am able to select the "Available for reserves" option for my unfit player, but this isnt the case in Spain. What should I do to get my unfit players back fit?

Thanks, Dan.

In Italy the U19 teams allow a couple of overage players to play games. It's been a while since i managed in spain so not sure if you can do that there. Might be worth checking the competition rules of the youth league to see if its possible.

Thanks for the replies, I'll try putting them in the u19s. But for some reason, I don't think Ronaldo will be too impressed!

I have always found the best way without a reserve squad (I played an entire career without reserves in 2009 in Portugal due to a bug), is to put them on an extended rest when they come to orange INJ icon, generally 1 week, and then for their first game back put them on the bench and bring them on after about 60mins. It seems to bring them back to full fitness (Not as quick as a game at reserve level) reasonably well.

Archived