Why no PDF manual?

I understand not having a paper manual but why not have a manul that is downloadable? I am forced to either cut and paste the online manulal into Word and then print or highlight the relevant sections and print from the site! Either way a major waste of time and energy!! This is pretty bush league for such a great game! Love to hear the rationale.

Totally agree. A PDF manual either on the disk (or available to download via Steam for Steam users) would be much more convenient than a website. It would also keep the look of a proper manual with example pictures and the general design.

Plus, the original reason was to save on paper for enviromental purposes. At least this would give us the choice if we want to print it ourselves.

We use to have one provided free by third party. but when the 3rd party started to opt to sell the manual, they were banned to made one.

Maybe starting next FM SI will made one for its customer.

I think you will find that was just an unofficial guide on how to play the game written by enthusiasts rather than an official manual

We use to have one provided free by third party. but when the 3rd party started to opt to sell the manual, they were banned to made one.

Maybe starting next FM SI will made one for its customer.

As Seagullfan said, that was an unofficial guide, not a manual.

Archived