Player Interaction and Morale

Been managing 4 different teams and use player interaction quite alot. I have noticed to get morale high you can use ' work harder in training' this along with other options will get morale to superb. I have noticed though that older players morale when using this method doesnt go higher than very good. Anyone else noticed this and give possible reasons to why?

What do you use to decide that they need to be told to work harder in training? What if they are working hard in training already? Won't it upset them to tell them to work harder? If you just pick it as something to say, rather than having a conversation because it's necessary, then you're doing it wrong...

What do you use to decide that they need to be told to work harder in training? What if they are working hard in training already? Won't it upset them to tell them to work harder? If you just pick it as something to say, rather than having a conversation because it's necessary, then you're doing it wrong...

No its not that as the players agree that they are not working hard enough in training, as I look t the graph to work this out, but the younger players morale seems to go to superb but the older ones seem to stop at very good!! It is on most interactions, you could prasie a older player for getting 8 or 9 in his last match and it would still be very good, but a younger player it would be superb.

Older players should really know how hard they need to work in training from their experience to date, whereas a younger player would probably be excited by the fact that his manager is taking an interest in him so I can see why the effects would be different.

Older players should really know how hard they need to work in training from their experience to date, whereas a younger player would probably be excited by the fact that his manager is taking an interest in him so I can see why the effects would be different.

I see your point, same as an older player maybe wouldnt need as much praise as he has been there and done it. Didnt realise the game went into this much depth, thought it would be the same for each player using the interaction. Suppose its another great feature as the game is able to recognise this

Archived