Fm2011 compared to 2010

I missed last years 2010 fm due to having important exams and bought fm2011 this year and am disapointed in the game for lots of reasons mainly the ME. Can someon highlight the positives fm2010 has over 2011 since I didnt play it since i may just uninstall fm2011 and buy 2010

Im mainly interested in how good the ME is in 2010 compared to 2011

If someone could listthe positives and negatives of both fm2011 and 2010 that would be great

I missed last years 2010 fm due to having important exams and bought fm2011 this year and am disapointed in the game for lots of reasons mainly the ME. Can someon highlight the positives fm2010 has over 2011 since I didnt play it since i may just uninstall fm2011 and buy 2010

Im mainly interested in how good the ME is in 2010 compared to 2011

If someone could listthe positives and negatives of both fm2011 and 2010 that would be great

I hated FM10... I didn't even play it long enough to install 10.3 and I have no idea where my copy of it is... (nor do I care)

I have no idea what problems you have with the ME, it's far and away the best ever and even the 3D representation isn't that bad (although it could do with more/better animations).

For me FM11 is way better than FM10 - in fact, for me, FM09 was better than FM10!

FM10 doesn't have ridiculous conversations with players that make no sense, nor agents that do nothing but annoy you and suck the fun out of the game (imo). I never bothered with FM11 after the demo as its been quite clear that both of these are still big issues with the game (although have apparently improved slightly). FM10 does have a small issue with regen having poor jumping though, but that's easily cured with FMRTE.

Tbh, FM10 is still my favourite of the whole series, and there isn't too much that bothers me about it. I'm still on the second patch though, not the third one.

Archived