Sorry if its been covered before but i can't search "son" because its too short. My question is when does the son appear?

I currently have G.Bale i bought eleven years ago and six players i signed ten years ago and still no sign of son. Im led to believe that your son should appear if you have had a player for ten years after buying him. Im currently in my 15th season, all with Newcastle.

You get a son when a player who has been playing at your club for over 10 seasons retires, not when they start/finish their 10th season.

They have a testimonial match and you get your son soon after.

That's what I gathered from the other thread on it anyway, not actually played long enough to get one myself :L

You get a son when a player who has been playing at your club for over 10 seasons retires, not when they start/finish their 10th season.

They have a testimonial match and you get your son soon after.

That's what I gathered from the other thread on it anyway, not actually played long enough to get one myself :L

Now you mention it i remember. Bale will be retiring soon so hopefully it'l not be long!!

a) sign a player

b) have the player be actively involved (at least 1 game) for at least 10 seasons

c) have the player retire and recieve a testimonial

d) recieve your son who you will never play, as they are nyond shiite!

e) come back on forums and complain about your son

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Actually, I had a good son. He was a goalie.

His stats was so so. But I can't help but playing him, I have three different teams within my club each with a goalie.

His coach report starts from "hopeless" to "future key member of the team" lol

Then he went on to play for the national team!

I'm so proud!

Archived